Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Villa at Wildwoods

Well Monday was an interesting day. To say the least. Had a fairly productive and busy day. I pooled with "B" we stopped at heaven....and then well he had to bail and I needed to find a ride home. So Schwartzie took me. We decided to play a prank on "B". When we got to my place, I called "B" on his cellie...and said hey...I'm concerned....Schwartzie isn't at the office and the gals at the front desk said he left a while ago...are you sure he knew he was to take me home tonight??? "B" was silent...then in his best tommy boy impersonation...Son of a ...lol...then we told him....very fun-ney!

I got a few things together and then headed out....off to take care of the DIVA kitty. Poor DIVA...her mom passed away this weekend and I told her I would take care of the kitty. I'm glad that I am able to help out in anyway...so I packed stuff down and then into the car and off I went to Issy. Got there...lugged everything in...then went to look for the DIVA kitty. Finally found her...in her hiding spot....and then she just started Meowing.....and Meowing....finally after about 10 minutes of it...she came down, I sat down and she climbed into my lap and just purred while I petted her....then it was time for 24....and then bed time....she came and slept next to me...it was very very nice....and then this morning...it was like we were old pals...like I had been there a whole week.....usually it takes a day or two for her to warm up to me....but not this time...she was in it for full attention....so then off to work I went....

Back Alley Salley...gotta love that...no freeway...no traffic...15 minutes to work....Sweet....more later...but here's a pic of the Diva Kitty for ya!

peace

No comments: