Friday, January 19, 2007

Finally to this week....

Let's make it a quickie shall we???

Monday....Part 2 of 24 - heart racing. I actually didn't watch it. What the?? I had fellowship meeting...and got home late....and then....the real threat of snow.

Tuesday - snow....yeah...ugh...moved my workout with MM to Wednesday...and carpooled with "B" and another gal from work - crazy scary driving day. What the??? Whew...the day was finally over....headed home....snow was gone...yeah!!!

Wednesday - crazy day at work....everything due 3 days ago. Had a late work out with MM...it was awesome...walked an entire mile at a 2.0 incline afterwards...woot...and then back to the office til around 12Midnight...ugh.....

Thursday - didn't want to go to work....did go...it was just as crazy as Wednesday...then I had a workout with MM....which was challenging...I was tired from Wednesday...and it showed....must keep to the day off inbetween....then home to watch a bit of tv and get ready for Friday nights activities and Saturdays as well. I think I'm ready...but who really knows???? LOL...

So here's to Friday....may it be full of fun and adventure!

No comments: