Tuesday, January 09, 2007

9575 and counting...

What is that you say??? 9575? What is that? That is how many steps I have walked today. Yep today. Yeah me....*snort*.

So I finished the day...pretty typical. Normal bs and such. I left at 5pm to get ready for my time with MM. YIPPEE....lol...so I headed down to good ole ft...hit the rb and then it was MM time - not to be confused with Hammer Time. Did our thang....MM threw in a few "new things" and I must ask...Why does he have to been sooo mean to me??? Snort...lol...I know its good for me but come on...lol...ayways we finished up and I headed back out to the Rb, did a bit more...and then into the car...for more adventure and fun...lol.

SO I headed to Albertsons by the office I needed some yogurt or smooties or something for breakfast...and then some apples....why yes...apples....then I headed towards home, only to realize that my entire backseat was filled with freakin telephone books....ugh I totally forgot...I had put them in there this morning so I would dump them after work...and so Tony wouldn't dump them into the already full recycle bins especially since we're to get more winds...and quite frankly I don't want to pick up trash again...lol....so I headed up to Central Market and then dumps all 25 sets of phone books...and decided to head inside and walk around a bit...a few extra steps...why not....so anyways....I headed home and headed upstairs...and then back down one flight (that's just for you GIP) and then...here I am...blogging before heading to bed....and I'm all caught up all caught up....neener neener neener...

peace out peeps

No comments: