Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Murphy SUX...

SO it was a typical Wednesday...they said snow...no real snow...so drat headed to work. Had a fairly normal - semi boring evening...and then....it got really really dark. And there was hail. And snow....we tried to leave....

but no go...

we couldn't get out of the parking garage.

D
R
A
T

And the worst of it...the chains that I got from cyn cyn....don't fit my car. double drat!

Anyways....working in radio we have trade...yeah trade....so some brave souls hiked down to applebee's and brought food....yeah food...and salads! So there you have it....it's 8pm, I am at the office....I-90 westbound is gridlocked...and well...so be it....I'm here - stuck...

But:
1 - I'm safe
2 - I'm warm
3 - I have food
4 - I'm okay
5 - I have most of the comforts of home....

So, really - that is all that matters...

So here's to hopefully getting home soon - perhaps tomorrow...

peace out

No comments: