Saturday, November 25, 2006

You know it's a good day when....

You go to a blog you read on a regular basis...and totally enjoy. Also the blog writer is a movie buff...and has a challenge...and makes a special effort to stump me...I total love it. I feel like if this person and I were ever to meet...we would be fast friends. I went to her blog (I can't link you to it long story) only to find out that she left a message...and I was included in it....here's the message.....

Thank You, Chan, for the challenge and the motivation. And for always being willing to try. Thank You for the constant compliments and pats on the back. For taking time to reach out to a person you’ve never met and try to make her life a little brighter. Thank you for being a woman of purpose I am proud to attempt to stump.

After reading her message, I wanted to cry...it was like getting a huge hug...I need to reply to her and tell her how much her message meant to me....but I haven't been able to express exactly how I feel yet....it will come.

Anyways....that is my happy thought for Friday...that being nice and yourself to people, even those that you don't know, does make a difference.

carry on...peeps...

No comments: