Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bright and Shiny...NOW where was I??

LOL...okay...yeah Sunday...woke up to that white stuff...you know it....SNOW. Okay it wasn't snowing in this wonderful banana belt (whatever that means lol) BUT it was up North.

SO no church.

BOO HISS.

BUT...."V" was in da house. YIPPEEE. Sunday morning relaxing.

YIPPPEEEE.

Called the "rents" and they had tons of snow. SO No go...tee hee...

Oh yeah where was I??? Yes "V" was here. We had a great morning....and then...off to the airport...what the?? Got there...huge wait time...said the bitter sweet goodbyes...and then back home.....it was

s
n
o
w
i
n
g

UGH...and

s
t
i
c
k
i
n
g

Are you irritated yet??? Anyways...I ended my day by doing an entire building apartment inspection...and then....I did a little card making/stamping.

YEAH....overall...

A WONDERFUL 4 day weekend.

No comments: