Monday, November 20, 2006

Hello??? Have you seen my heart lately????

Friday….YEAH finally!! Did a bunch of stuff at work…as usual. I had to laugh so HARD…DIVA called me and started talking in the 3rd person…. Snort too funny!

AND then it was time…to head home to walk with pops! HA HA HA…fun times. SO I hurried home, got ready and met pops at the track. Okay….wtf?? SO we started walking and man oh man…did pops have a good stride going….so it took everything to keep up…but I did. By lap 2 ½ I was sweating…lol….and he turned to me and said man you’re walking at a good clip….I tried to say…very much so out of breath…I’m just trying to keep up with you…he started to laugh….when we hit the 2/3 point…I was like oh sweet baby jesus..thank you…lol…and then when I hit the stairs…Dad…my heart is still on the track…lol…I’m waiting for it to catch up…lol – SO we had a good laugh…then said goodbye….I headed off to get gas for the car and to QFC for a few things…then home for dinner. I made a good dinner and watched the DaVinci Code.

No comments: