Thursday, November 16, 2006

No weezing the ju-uice

Wednesday….hump day. I was thankfully NOT sore after my intense workout with MM. Thank you!!! Had a strange day at work. IT was one of those days were it seemed to last forever, you worked hard and fast…and only 45 minutes went by…WTF??? Anyways…..I decided to go shopping instead of sitting in traffic forever on the way home. I stopped at the sprint store and found out some info…about upgrading my phone and adding pops to my contract. Hummm…could be interesting…or not…lol! SO then I decided to take the plunge and look for some better fitting clothes. UGH…okay so I found a few things….some too small, some too big, some too short, some too long. UGH….for the love of PETE!…anyways….I purchased a bathrobe and nightgown…and felt happy with those…but was a tad bit discouraged. Then I headed to get a inexpensive pair of shoes for work till I found the pair I wanted. AND then I started feeling worse about my shopping experience.

UGH…I hate that. I wanted Ice cream, I wanted chocolate and candybars…UGH….all I had in the car was flippin water. UGH…SO I made a beeline to 7-11 to get a dt pop. And there it was….the slurpee machine. OH thank Heaven….a slurpee machine….and low and behold….a crystal light slurpee…YEAH…SO I took the plunge and got a med size slurpee…it was Rasberry Lemonade – YUMMO….so I paid cash, got in the car…and then enjoyed…I started heading towards home and it hit me…the guilt. I didn’t know how many calories, how many carbs…but I didn’t care. I tried rationalizing it….this is better than…..you fill in the blank with any goodie …lol….as soon as I got home….after fully enjoying my crystal lite slurpee, grabbed my bags and headed upstairs, I dropped everything in the hallway and headed to the computer…..Calorieking.com here I go…..and to my complete surprise and much giddiness….the 12oz slurpee was only 45 calories…and 9 carb grams…YEAH!! Thank you lord!!!

SO I hunkered down, made a turkey patty and watched DAYBREAK…and finally drifted off to sleep.

No comments: