Thursday, November 16, 2006

Can You FEEL the BURN????

Tuesday….MM day….YEAH! Had a great day at work. A rocking day….and it just flew on by. I wore the dress that everyone comments on….let’s see I got a HOT…wahooo!!! But it was time to get down to business….man o man…did he work me….I felt pain and joy all at the same time. I made a few giant leaps…and it was pretty awesome. I however, felt it…once I got into the car. I was sooo sore. OMG…help me sweet jesus….so what did I do….I went shopping. LOL…I got a bag I had wanted to get, I have one for my stamp stuff, but wanted one for my jewelry stuff on the go…so I got it. Why not?? I’ll use it. I then stopped at Heaven…okay for you new readers…Starbucks…and got an iced unsweetened ice tea….and then headed home. Barely made it up the stairs…but I did…I cursed Dave’s name from the 3rd flight up. Damnit Dave!!! Made dinner…and totally crashed.

No comments: