Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back to work....

Monday.

Its always hard to go back to work on a Monday after a long weekend. There was lots of snow up North...but not in Ballard or on the eastside...yet. SO after waiting til the sun came up...I headed into work.

It was a slow go...but not too much traffic....and got to work safely. YEAH.

"V" called to make sure I was okay...he heard about all the snow...and well he was worried...it was very sweet. *swoon*

Had an okay day at the office....did a few things....but the coolest thing I did was finally go out during lunch and get a new phone.

YEAH ME!

I got a Motorola Razr phone...with all the bells and whistles. YEAH...finally. I uploaded a few ring tones, a call tone and a few music songs...yeah...now just to get a skin or two of course in the purple color...i mean come on ...hello??? lol...

Anyways...the Seahawks are playing tonight so traffic should be horrible. Blech.

Left around 5:30 and started heading home...traffic was bad...

B
A
D

I made it to the 1-90 bridge deck and then....it started to hail...and then blizzard like snow it took 2 hours to get home and when I finally arrived in the lovely banana belt...there was 2 inches of snow that was slushy and melting....

great...ugh....

got up stairs...and got all nice and warm and cozy and settled in for the night...

No comments: