Thursday, November 16, 2006

Its all about the contract...

It’s 6:45AM on a Saturday…Do you know where your dad is?? Yep, I sure do…at the track. SO I got up…and got ready…man o man was it early. I didn’t feel to hip…but I powered thru it…and made it to the track. We did our walk…and it was cold, but dry and windy. When we were done, pops headed to work, and I thought, I’ll go do my errands, why not?? I’m up, but as I started to head downtown, I thought I was gonna hurl. Yes hurl. UGH….so I turned back round and headed home. I made it upstairs, tried to hurl, with NO avail…ugh…and still felt crappy. I grabbed a fresca and hit the couch…figured that might make me feel better.

After napping for a couple of hours, I got up and got ready to head downtown. I felt much better…apparently I burped the ickiness out…great…lol. I got to the floral supply place and picked up a few things….and then off to the apartment supply store. I got what I needed…and actually found a parking spot in front. UGH..Okay I confess, I had to go round 3 times…but they are doing construction and had the parking lot tore up, and I needed to get flourecent bulbs…and really didn’t want to drop those, so I was willing to wait for a good close spot. Got home and got settled again. I made a list of things to get at Sam’s club on Sunday after church. AND then…it was time…

Time for the walk after work with pops. We only did 2 laps as I had been running around all day, several trips up and down the stairs, even to the basement…and so we called it good. I went and got some groceries at QFC and then headed home for dinner and a relaxing evening.

No comments: