Sunday, November 05, 2006

Giddy

Tee hee.

I'm giddy. I used my teeth whitening trays today. Yeah. LOL....I am soooo happy. I know it will take up to 2 weeks to get the total effect...but it's sooo worth it! YEAH! I am sooo lucky to have WON this from FT for being client of the month. YEAH!!!

SO today it was raining all day long. I did go out and take a picture...yeah me....let's see i've got 40 more days to go...lol....I also went to the store and got a few more things.

I made an awesome dinner...again. I made a turkey burger and made the orzo pasta with tomatoes again. YUMMY. I packed my lunch for the next couple of days...and then hunkered down to watch a bit of tv.

I didn't do as much as I would have liked to this weekend...but hey thats okay. I did the main thing...dishes and grocery shopping...lol...and of course I went walking yesterday with pops.

I am feeling great...my overall average bloodsugar for the last 7 days is 102 - yeah me!!!

Anyways...its stormy, cold and rainy...wishing "V" were here to cuddle with. As much as things have been going good since he has left and time has flown by...I really do miss him. There are sooo many times where just a hug would be wonderful. IF I don't think about it...I'm okay...but every once in a while....it creeps up...and catches me off guard.

Well, time to sign off. Now just to remember to take a picture for Monday...and I need to start writing in my journal my feeling about that picture.

ttfn

No comments: