Friday, January 04, 2008

Triple Arm Pump Day


WOWZA!


I tell ya, it's the shortest longest week ever. I had Monday and Tuesday off, back to work on Wednesday and today being Friday...I struggled to go to work. I've been lucky enough to have had each FRIDAY off in DECEMBER....it was like pulling teeth this morning. But I did it...GO...


Today has been a freakin' fantastic day. It all started off with a under 120 blood sugar reading when I woke up. It was 111 - it hasn't been that low in the AM for the last 3 months....in fact it has been pretty high averaging between 160-195 eeks...so today was a good day....and then it got better....


RICO kicked my butt this morning. WOW did he ever...just gotta love it - I felt like an athlete this morning. Broken down, muscles on fire, sweat pouring down...and elated. WOW....I did ask if he would cut my left arm off tho...but no luck...he said he didn't have the tools...lol...that RICO.


I left the studio and headed home, got ready for work, remembered my keys and grabbed my lunch and then it was time to GO...


Got to work...and it just kept getting better. Monti said to me...that I've been looking like a DIVA all week, all dressed up, make done, hair done and sass-ay! Gotta love that. I told her thank you and that I'd been working hard at it.


Got lots done, and then Heather came to visit for lunch...YEAH! Hi Heather!!! She showed me a few cards, and it was good to catch up....and then I took my blood sugar 2 hours after we ate, normally it's about 150 - well lookie here....114! SWEET!


Anyways - that's it for today. Here's to a great week, a even better weekend...


GO....SEAHAWKS!!!!
Just GO...

No comments: