Thursday, January 10, 2008

Meet Emmy....



My dear friend Cyn and her husband Rich had their first baby Emily the end of December. Here's a picture of the baby announcement card that Cyn and I made last November. The inside also has the "info" about Emmy printed on vellum and attached with gold photo corners...We made about 40 of these I think...I don't remember it was so long ago...

The card is made of DCWV MatchMaker's paper Pink #1, #3 and the hearts cuttlebug embossing folder, stamped with Palette Noir ink, gold ink, using the Giga Scallop circle punch, and the Mega circle punch and pink with white polka dot ribbon. The little girl character stamp, not sure where that is from, but the Chinese character was custom made by Digital Princess Designs - hi Alana! in Canada...(side bar - ooh Canada...sorry....saw the cute canadian this morning...while I was waiting for "B" to pick me up....what a great way to start the morning...*snort*)

So it's been a rough couple of days. My knees are still sore and bruised. I've been one with the bag of frozen peas at home. UGH. I did have a good workout with Rico...and video taping should happen next week, I'll let you all know when...and I went to a seminar at Swedish Hospital in Issaquah last night about joint replacement. Talked to a wonderful surgeon and am feeling much better about my future outcome with my knees and much more informed that I was the other day...so here's to a great day! We got our list of holidays this year...only 8 days off...but hey, it's 8 days off....they are in the calendar, and I've requested my first 2 days off for CKC in PDX....wahoo!!!

peace...and I'm so grateful for frozen peas!!!

No comments: