Thursday, January 17, 2008

So Happy It's Thursday!

WOW…where did the week go?

Yesterday was workout day with RICO – but we videotaped. Man do I talk a lot…lol…I think it went okay? Who knows? I sure don’t.

Last night was a typical boring night – didn’t do anything too exciting…shame on me. I watched stupid stuff on tv – it’s like a train wreck…you just can’t turn away…and I don’t really remember what I watched. UGH…

This morning BeeRad and I pooled. YEAH! We left early so we could hit the gym at the office. Had a pretty good workout. Boy am I spoiled by RICO. I had to get my own stuff…lol…I did a pretty good job by myself I think. Got ready for work and here we are. I tried the exercise bike…it was okay…it hurt my knees tho…BUT I’ll try it again. Anyways we have a lunch today…so I’m looking forward to that…

More later…

GO!

No comments: