Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A relaunch - a fresh beginning

It's 2008 and wow has 2007 been quite a year. There has been good, bad, sadness, joy, rediscovery, and so many more things.

I do know that I am grateful. For so many things. I have come a long way on this journey of mine, and have a long way yet to go. I've got a great team of people now it's really up to me to continue to make it all count.

I am so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. For all of the new babies, for those that have comitted themselves to each other I am grateful for you and so hopeful.

It's been a struggle the last 45 days, but I thinkI've got it under control, or at least managable. I know that I can't control any of it....I can just hold it at bay and continue to do what I do.

I have to keep on track with my workouts, with my food intake, my emotions, my medications, and my stress level. I have to remember to turn it over to God, and to be at peace. Those seem like such easy things to do, but at times, almost impossible.

So here's to 2008, where I plan to achieve and be at peace and to just rock it!!!

peace

No comments: