Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Finally...

Today was a day I have been waiting for - finally the injections in my knees - or the first one at least.

When I woke up they were talking about snow...but I looked outside and just rain in ballard...whew...I got ready and was out the door and heading to Issaquah to Dr. Mike's office 6:30am...eeeks....as I was driving, I wondered if there was snow there...as at times there is...
It was still dark when I arrived and no snow...whew...and then it was time. I met my new dr (dr. mike's boss) okay don't like him....totally offended me....and if you know me you know how hard that is to do...hello - Dutch Harbor - AK - Fishermen...lol...seen it, heard it, or done it..lol...

Anyways...got my shots and it is not a pleasant thing, feels weird, feels tingly, feels like pressure...I got into the card and headed to work, and as I was getting ready to hit the freeway, I saw a scattering of snow in the mountains...so I took a picture....enjoy....more to come

No comments: