Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Monday

Monday monday monday....what a day....

I got up and headed to RICO's and I gave him all my homework...and we talked about it a bit...and then...the butt kicking commenced. LOL....we did the 4/15/10 (4 exercises, 15 reps, 10 sets) and he put a twist in my crunches/situps...diagonal...with a 12 lbs medicine ball..son of a....lol...anyways...I made it through and then it got interesting....I got in the car and then I started to feel...well not so good....

I pulled the car over...and then I hurled...son of a gun....and then the nice military guy that walks down to the armory stopped "You okay ma'am?" I said yeah, my trainer kicked my butt, then I hurled again (and fyi - luna bars and water not a good combo) then he said "are you sure you are okay?" I told him, yes, I was and that my bro who's a lt col would tell me it was good for me...he just chuckled, and replied "Those Lt. Col's they are all talk and no action" too funny!

I took it easy the rest of the day got to work a bit late..but heck why not...and then the day went pretty quick...and then it was time....

to meet MEME....for the movie premiere...THE BUCKET LIST....what a great movie! I highly recommend it....lots of good laughs and a very touching story!

I headed home...and hit the sack.....

No comments: