Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What was I thinking???

UGH....5:30am came way too early this morning. BUT I powered thru it. I didn't do the RB this morning....ugh so punishment tonight...an extra 5 minutes.....eeeks.

I did manage to get up, get ready and even make my lunch (which I forgot to do last night as becky kicked my butt lol) and be downstairs before "B" showed up at 6:45am to go to work.

Thank goodness we stopped at heaven...I mean Starbucks and got a little "pick me up" I almost went for a hot drink....but not yet...give it a week or two....lol.

Had a great trip into work.....then we got to work....

UGH what was I thinking. I got to my desk and started in...BUT unfortunately, Alan hadn't done my avail reports...ugh...oh well.....I'll do em later...when he gets in around 10...

more later...

No comments: