Friday, October 27, 2006

6:45AM are you kidding me?????

The gods must be crazy. For whatever reason, I agreed to go in early with “B”…I was downstairs, bright eyed and bushy tailed…and he was LATE…are you kidding me…..what the???

He finally showed….and we headed off….then off to heaven we went…where I purchased my 1st and only tall nonfat sugar free vanilla latte of the week. New Contract…new rules…but hey no biggie…I can do this…who needs a vente anyways???? HA HA ME!

Anyways…we got to work…and it was the one day sale at the office….so the account executives were pretty busy and left me alone, which was good as I was still working on all that research crap…lol…the day flew by….and then it was time to leave…yeah early!!!

Got home around 4:45 and then headed to the post office to drop my Brother B’s package off, and purchase some stamps so I could send out my Hallo-scream cards…tee hee…and the off to see pops.

Pops had gotten into an accident earlier in the day…he’s okay…his truck…NOT SO MUCH! Oh well. So we agreed to go walk around the track down the street, so I headed home, check my blood sugar, changed and grabbed a snack…back up to Midas and waiting…FINALLY we went for our walk…it was fun…..but cold and it had started to rain…oh well, guess that’s why we live were we live…lol….and then I headed home, did a little bit on the treadmill, made a good dinner and just chilled out for the rest of the night.

No comments: