Friday, October 27, 2006

Here we go again......

Tuesday…a fantastic day. It rained, it poured, it was windy and very cold. AND I was on a mission. I headed to 3 Starbucks to purchase On The Mountain Vol 12 for my Brother B for Christmas. Had a busy day did a bunch of research for work…ugh…lots of info too much info…lol….left during lunch to go get my teeth molded for my FREE teeth whitening prize from FT for being the client of the month yeah me!! Stopped by and talked to the ultimate trainer and the not so scary one…lol…made a few appointments in December to learn some at home stuff, so I can kick it up a notch after the 1st of the year. Headed back to work, did more research, then time for the workout…we talked about my “contract” and such and I had a great workout and boxed like a fool on crack…lol then it was time to head home….

No comments: