Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Recap of the weekend...

Okay so Saturday I got up and headed to go see Diva #1 for breakfast at the usual hangout. Sweet Additions. I had the most wonderful breakfast...ugh I forgot the camera...next time, next time. I had a 3-egg omelet and it had fresh lightly sauteed veggies in it....yummm!

Diva #1 and I had a great catch up chat. Lots of laughs...it was so good just to relax and spend time with her. Oh Hod....and his unusual son...Odd Todd...lol.

Then off to Pac Supply for stuff for the apt bldg. Oh I'm gonna be the non-smoking nazi...got everything and then headed to Smokin Pete's to pick up a HOT link for my Pops. Surprised him at the shop, gave him the hot link and hung out for a bit. Then back home I went. "V" had to go to work...and then Sunday Sunday Sunday...

Had a relaxing sleepy morning with "V" after he got off work....then headed up to the "rents" had a good visit...then home again....

Monday Monday Monday...off to work I went....nothing too exciting til I got home, and then I passed out all the notices, and placed all the no smoking signs...and then off to watch 24.

ttfn

No comments: