Thursday, April 06, 2006

I cheated on my barista

Last week during my not much sleep/scrapbooking frenzy/not feeling at the top of my game, I cheated on my barista.

Normally "B" and I stop at Starbucks on the way to work. Well, last week, when I was driving to work solo, I really needed coffee...it was Thursday...I had been at the office til after 1:30am working on Suzy Q's scrapbook with Laura. SO as I approached my normal drive thru Starbucks....the line was around the building and 6 cars were waiting to pull in .... UGH....so I kept driving. I thought wel I'll get some when I get to work.

Finally made it to the exit ramp and UGH I needed coffee right then. I drove down the fac mall blvd and did the special u turn into Jitters. No. cars. were. waiting. It was FATE. YIPPEEE. I pulled up to the window and ordered my normal ventie size non fat sugar free vanilla latte. The very cute boy toy at the window said...that's boring. Let me make you a lucious latte. So feeling a little adventurous...I said sure why not.

SO he made me a sugar free white chocolate sugar free raspberry non fat latte.....

OH MY GOD. Pure Heaven. Just smelling the aroma was enough. The taste. Fabu!

I might have to cheat on my barista more often.

xoxo

No comments: