Monday, April 17, 2006

Catching up....yet again

It seems like forever since I last blogged. I had to go look to see what was blogged last. How sad is that???

SO I promised a little bit about my fellowship meeting. So here it goes...I got there a bit early on Wednesday, with purple bunny cake and ice cream in hand. Our meeting went pretty good I thought....everyone like the snacks - yeah!!! I don't think they realized how important it was for me to have a bunny cake for my birthday....but it was and I'm glad I had so many people to share it with.

The chapter we were discussing was "Divorce" and it was a very touchy subject. I don't think Carla or Janice wanted to discuss it. BUT thanks goodness for Michael. He made sure we did. IT was interesting in some points. I told them what I thought about the chapter, some things I had personally done since reading the chapter. My thoughts, fears and such. In all, at the end of it all, I think they felt bad about giving me such a hard time about wanting to read the chapter.

The one sad thing was...I made pumpkin cry (M&L's daughter) I didn't mean to. I didn't do anything to her...but put my purse out of her reach. She really wanted to take it and empty it. Plus she was tired. SO not only did she start to cry she started to wail. UGH...I felt so bad.

Anyways....just one more meeting. I am not sure I am going to continue with this group next year, as without RJ and J-Rod it is kinda not together or organized in any sort of way.

ttfn

No comments: