Saturday, December 23, 2006

The weather outside is FRIGHTFUL

Yes I know its been over a week since I have posted. Bad Chan, Bad Chan. SO much too tell. Perhaps a short list will do.

We had a major windstorm. Lots of people lost power. I did not. Lucky me.
Did some Christmas shopping. No wrapping yet. Boo hiss.
Went to church on Sunday. Beautiful service.
Went to R&J's for a holiday party and bday party for the kiddlets...fun times.
Monday - Back at work. boo hiss...lol!
Tuesday...work out....rocked it hard core! Yeah me!
Wednesday busy day at work....and our rescheduled holiday party! AND...
MEME is here. Went to the airport to get her...another crazy delated flight...but she is here! YEAH!
Thursday. Blood test day. UGH. Was pretty weak afterwards. But I did it...NOW just to wait for the results next Thursday. Had my work out...gave MM his present...he LOVED IT...YEAH ME! Went to go get "V". YEAH "V"!
Friday. Day off...YEAH me...had a workout with GIP. Brian the Ultimate was there. Good workout...and then MM showed up....yeah me....I felt sooo special....they all were there....Merry Christmas to me!!! Those peeps are so special....it means so much to me that they care! I stopped at the office....and low and behold a surprise....a bouqet of flowers for me....I'll post a pic later. Walked with Pops at the track...rocked it! Did a bit more shopping....not to crazy out there...yeah...and then dinner with "V".
Saturday...slept in....more to come....

ttfn

No comments: