Monday, December 11, 2006

Pretty boring weekend....

So Saturday wasn't too eventful....I seemed to be fighting a cold that everyone at work seems to have. Felt pretty crappy....but took it easy...seem to have passed on the cold...so that's good.

Sunday...

Got up, headed to church....was a beautiful service....we sang some Christmas songs...now who would have thought that there were extended versions of these...lol...

I headed to Sam's club to pick up a few things...and it just dumped when I got out of there...eeks...headed to Office depot to pick up some envelopes for the office for our Christmas cards that I'm gonna print...eeks....and then headed home.

Got home, realized I was a bit cold...so I curled up to take a nap....lol...feel asleep and then had to rush to get up to get to the "rents"...traffic was bad...so I didn't call MeMe...as I needed to give full attention to the road...sorry MeMe....ugh I suck!!! I'll give you a call tonight after "B" drops me off...

Got to the "rents" had a good visit...dinner was good...but the best thing was...pops gave me a cartoon....basically it had two guys playing basketball in the background...and two guys sitting on the bleachers...one guy said to the other "I think my energy drink is disagreeing with my power bar" SNORT. Ha ha too funny.

And for a side note....the flamingo is still dawning its rain slicker....hopefully the santa outfit will make an appearance now that pops has all the lights up.

SO here's to a good Monday....

No comments: