Saturday, December 09, 2006

Diva Night...

Finished the day at work and got ready for MM. I drank 1/2 of a protein shake...check...and drove down. Got there, hit the RB...and then...

MM time! We worked hard...we talked about what happened on Tuesday...and everything...perfect. I nailed everything. WAHOO! YEAH ME!!!

At the end - I drank the other half of the shake then headed to the RB...what the?? The NEW girl was hogging it. UGH....the one thing I just love about everyone else...they know that I'm an RB girl...they know that I'm not ready for the other stuff...if they are on the RB...they move. They all ROCK...NEW GIRL...NOT SO MUCH....but I have to give her the benefit one time...man one time...one ticket. SO I tried to do the Elipa-freak machine...ugh....didn't quite get it. MM was proud of me for trying it....we'll work on it on Tuesday...he told me to go home and work on the RB there.

I could totally tell the protein helped...I felt good I felt like I had worked out....but good.

I headed to the office to check on my ebay item for MM for christmas.....I won YEAH....I'll have to post a picture when I get it. Then off to see DIVA!!!

I stopped at Subway and got our normal and then headed over....Both Ugly Betty and Grey's were reruns...but we chatted and caught up...fun times....then it was...

time to head home. I got home...around 11 and hit the RB for a bit....and then off to dream land...

No comments: