Saturday, December 09, 2006

My happiness for Friday...

Okay I have 2 actually....maybe more....lol

The first....my buddy (you know who you are) is emailing me each day with a happiness. I am soo proud...it's a tough thing to do....but when the cards and chips are down....sometimes a little reminder can make the difference....

Let's see..."B" and I carpooled....and went to Starbucks....I didn't have a latte...I had unsweetened ice tea...yeah me....and I didn't miss the latte!!!

I got paper and stamping goodies from The Angel Company...yeah....fun fun fun....

I had a good day at work....

oh I almost forgot...lol...not really....I walked around the track 4 times....yep 4 times....yeah 4 times tee hee...with pops. I walked 4 times around the track...nenner neenner neener....lol...

I am sooooo happy about it...after, I called momma to tell her.....and I can't wait to email MM...wahooo.....hopefully the rain will stop...cuz we are gonna walk tonight (Sat).

Anyways...time to get the day rocking!

ttfn

No comments: