Saturday, December 23, 2006

All comfy and cozy

It's Saturday night. I am curled up in my new pjs and robe. Sweet. "V" is here. Its good to be curled up with him. It's like he never left. But he did...he's back for a few days...and then will be gone. Gone for how long?? I wish I knew. Right now, he doesn't even know. He thought he would be coming home for good in April, but now, he's not talking about it. GO figure.

I was busy today. I actually slept in, got up, made breakfast, enjoyed that with "V" and then we headed out. He hooked up with the guys and I headed out to the wifely chores. "what the?" I go the car washed, got gas for the car, headed to pick up stuff for dinner with the "rents" on Sunday and then headed to go for a walk with pops. It was really cold and I was having a hard time breathing....bad air quality. I felt like I needed my inhaler. Crap! Oh well, we did a couple of laps...better than none. I then headed to FM to get the very last gift for my parents. Tee hee...I bought them each a garden knome. What is so cute about them....is that the are a girl and boy with gords for hats....I'll take pics and post later....

I then headed to pick up "V" and we went to have dinner a very low key informal just hang out and talk dinner....then back home....

more later....

No comments: