Saturday, December 02, 2006

"Poolin time....don't forget the latte"

Friday. Oh my favorite day. Latte day. Yummo! I woke up feeling pretty good after my intense workout on Thursday night. Got ready and then realized that I was poolin with "B"...eeks...needed about 5 more minutes....I ran downstairs and he was waiting....well he can wait for me once in a while...I think he owes me about 29 more wait times...lol!

It was raining...and I hopped into the car...and we headed down the road....we stopped at Starbucks for the Friday treat....LATTE...yeah....I tasted soooo good. I kept the receipt to put into my book...finally made it to work....and let the games begin!

Had a pretty normal day...a few rush projects...done. Talked to MeMe...yeah MeMe....(hope the party was fun - and YOU could NEVER be one of those girls lol).

I ordered a few things from the Angel Company...a few things for me...and a few things for presents for a couple of gals at work. Tee hee...lol....yeah bring on the paper.

I had signed up for a couple of classes on Big Picture Scrapbooking and they both started today...so I went to the site and downloaded the info...and printed it. I was really impressed with the materials so far...and the price....smokin!

The day finally ended....and off to the car with "B" eeks...it was Friday Night HOT Clips...lol...what a crazy ride home....got home and hit RB for a bit of fun...lol...and then made some dinner and "chatted" on line with some friends from the past. It was good to catch up...and then "V" called.

It was good to talk with him...gosh I miss him...but it is what it is...and time will tell where is relationship will go...all I know is that I have to focus on what's best for me. I can't let myself fall into the trap I did with the mad scientist. Its scary when I realize how I let him effect me...and the results of that...I didnt care anymore and I really didn't want to go on....what a mistake that was....BUT I am better to have gone through it...and I'm stronger now...then I ever was or thought I was then. YEAH ME! LOL....there's nothing wrong with a little self back patting...anyways....back to reality now...lol...anyways....that was about the extent of my exciting Friday night...lol

No comments: