Saturday, December 02, 2006

Things done and heard on a day off...

UGH...Saturday got here too early...got up, got ready and then grabbed the rent checks and headed out to see MM.

Got into the car and headed out....the sun was out and I was in a sassy mood and ready to bring it...lol....headed down and called Momma to see how she was doing...and just a bit of general chit chat...called my pops to see if we were on for tonight and then I got at FT....headed inside and someone was already on the RB...so I decided to walk back and forth til MM was ready for me...

He saw what I was doing and was glad that I was warming up...lol I told him it was the poor man's version of an RB...laughing ensued.

We got down to business and man oh man...did MM work me...but I love it!!! He totally challenges me...and I know that I am getting stronger and better each session. I am really trying to kick it up an notch all the way around. We were talking and I mentioned to MM that Josh told me that Becks got into a wreck...he said Josh told me that too....I replied...so basically Josh is a gossip. MM smiled. Then he told me that Josh watches soap operas...I said No way...MM said yep....I replied....so basically Josh is really a girl in pants....MM lost it...so that's Josh's new nick name...girl in pants....lol...he is soooo gonna kick me when I train with him in a couple of weeks....but man o man girl in pants...FUN - NEY!

After my workout...i hit the RB again....and did another 20 minutes...on an incline....did a half mile again...yeah me!!! And then....time to hit the road.

I called DIVA to see how she was doing....and then off to Michael's and Joanne's...to do a little bit of shopping. Got some cool stuff...and then headed to get something to eat.

I then headed towards home....and decided to get my hair cut....Great Clips....here we go again...the FT hairstyle...good but cheap...then I headed to Walgreen's to get a few things...then up to see pops. He was busy as usual, so I left and then headed home....snuggled in made some dinner....got a call from "V" and chatted for a while...watched a movie....then time for bed...hopefully Sunday will bring more fun and adventure....

ttfn

No comments: