Thursday, December 14, 2006

Its all about the BACON

Wow...Wednesday - Hump Day! YEAH!...I was excited. I woke up knowing today I would register for some classes at CK in PDX. And today...was Breakfast day at the office...part of our week long celebration! Sweet!

Got in, started doing all that fun "work" stuff...and then it was time. I logged on and registered for classes....and the best part - I got the 3 I really wanted!!!! YEAH!

Then it was time for a little breakfast celebration!!! YEAH!!! There was BACON...really it's all about the BACON. There were lots of yummy quiches and fritattas and lots of other yummy things I'm not to have or even look at...snort...and there was fresh fruit! YEAH!

SO I grabbed a piece of quiche, some fruit and some BACON..duh...and headed back to my desk....I of course didn't eat the crust...yeah me...but everything was yummy!

Anyways....I did a little chat with the famous ms. donna downey...which was way coool...and then I headed home.

Had a pretty funky evening...but I'll get over...thru it...anyways...I've got a workout scheduled with GIP on Thurs as MM is out for the Hawks game...he sux...but not really.

I got lots of goodies today in the mail....MeMe's gift finally arrived and I had Santa's helpers wrap it for me at the office...and Cyn's also came....and my tees arrived...yeah! Too big but oh well, when they are washed, they will shrink. One is for working out in anyways...

No comments: