Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Weekend wrap up!

Okay so here's a little recap of my weekend....

Saturday got up and made a simple yet yummy breakfast...scrambled eggs and fruit!!! "V" and I went grocery shopping. Safeway...Did you know you can find the ingredients to life there??? They are all on isle 26. Go figure...and why didn't I look there before...*snort*

Saved tons of money...gotta love the $10/10...and everything on my 'healthy' list was on sale!!!!

Gotta Love that!

Only downside to the weekend was...Saturday....just chillin on the couch with my honey...and my blood sugar tanked down to 62...what the???? Anyways all was good....nothing a little juice and a hug couldn't fix.

We watched "Weeds" Season 1 from Showtime...okay the first 6 episodes....we were cracking up...it was almost like watching..."Dude Where's My Car" just when you were gonna turn it off...something funny would happen.....anyways....

Sunday was pretty uneventful...went to the "rents" had a good time and then back home again...to get ready for work....

I did however craft on Sunday.....I'll post what I made.

ttfn

No comments: