Monday, August 21, 2006

A day for rest and relaxation

Awe Sunday....

What a nice day to sleep in, rest and relax. Headed up to the "rents" for dinner. Had a great visit and boy did we give my pops a hard time. See my pops is sorta a gardener...and he grew patty pans this year....well he had 5 Huge ones on the counter....Mom asked if I wanted to take one home...I replied " What am I to do with it??" "It's HUGE" Mom replied..."I know - I don't know why he let them get so big...." - ME being me simply said "Maybe, he's entering them in the state fair" Which of course....caused us both to bust up laughing...and then pops came in...said to quit talking about him...but he couldn't help but laugh at us laughing....and then I confessed my comment....which we all started laughing again....

Too funny!

No comments: