Tuesday, August 01, 2006

In Honor of DIVA #1

Today I got an email message from DIVA #1...the title of the email was "Ah, it's a pirates life for me..." and when I opened it, this is what I read:

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I have now been blocked off of your blog..... one of my few joys daily"

Are you kidding me??? Please someone tell me that my blog is not that controversial...please. My blog is just my ramblings and way to keep in touch with people I care about and random people who happen to honor me by reading about "ME" and my tiny little dfly world.

But apparently corporate america thinks I should be blocked. What the?

I feel sooo bad that DIVA #1 has been blocked from reading my blog at work. It makes me happy to know that she enjoys reading it...as I enjoy writing my feelings and thoughts down. It has been good for me to do that...

BUT never fear DIVA #1 - I shall be copying and pasting the blog into yahoo for you to read on your yahoo email, which escapes the watchful eye of the internet blocker.

HA - we'll outsmart them!!!!!!

lymi DIVA #1

No comments: