Saturday, August 26, 2006

Let's Get A Little Bit Rowdy...ROW- DEE Y!

WOW...what a week. I had two sessions....both with Becky one on Tues. and one on Thurs. Let me just say this....I got my butt kicked on Thursday. BUT it was fantastic!!!!

By the time I got home I was soore....lol...I made it up the 4 freakin flights of stairs....carrying way too much...lol...but I made it. I got inside and literally DROPPED everything....managed to fix a lite dinner and watched Gray's Anatomy. I took a couple of 222's and just relaxed.

Woke up on Friday and felt good....actually awesome and ready to take on the day. "B" and I were gonna pool....so I got ready for work and headed downstairs to wait.

We headed to work and stopped at Starbucks for a bit of heaven...lol...and then to the office we went. Had a busy but good day and then off to home we headed.

"V" came over for a little dinner and then off to work he went. He told me he's going to come to Portland in September and see the guys while I'm at The Angel Gathering....and we'll spend Sunday night in Portland go to Housan and Larry's....who knows maybe I'll get engaged there again....lol.....not so much....lol....and have a relaxing day and head home on Monday...and he will head to NO on Tuesday the 19th....it's hard to believe that he will be leaving for 6 months. Guess we will just have to make the best of what we've got til then.

Anyways....that's it for now...

No comments: