Thursday, August 31, 2006

Joy Sunshine and Rain

It's Wednesday...

I decided on the way to work to stop and see pops at the store. and. have. some. coffee. What. was. I. thinking.???? Shop Coffee...gut bomb! But you should have seen the smile on his face when I drove up. IT was so worth the tummy ache from the bad coffee later.

Headed to work...felt freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a very busy day...had lots of fun! "D" and I were flippin each other crap all day...gotta love days like that!

Headed home to the good ole apartment. Grabbed stuff to take the Villa at Wildwoods...I had so much stuff to carry downstairs...but got it all in one trip. I even took groceries knowing that DIVA #1 didn't have anything in her fridge...and I had stuff at home...so I headed out....and as soon as I left the city....the sress just left....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Made it to the villa in time to watch Rockstar and I fixed dinner....played with the princess DIVA kitty...lol....had a relaxing evening and got ready for work. It cracks me up that I always have a tough time falling to sleep the first night...as it's soooo silent....you just hear the trees rustling.

Sweet dreams....

No comments: