Tuesday, August 29, 2006

***#@(@) It's Monday already???

Where did the weekend go?? Someone please tell me. Please please pruddy please....lol!

The day started off freakin fantastic..."B" picked me up and headed to work....and stopped at heaven...I was good tho...only had a vente ice water...are you kidding me???? lol!

So I had a freakin busy day at the office...it was all about event recaps (or as I like to call em...recraps!). Managed to get 3 done for approval...now just to finalize them. Whew...the day just flew by.

I have been sooo proud of myself...I have packed my breakfast, lunch and snack to take to work now for 2 whole weeks....wahooo!!!!!!!!!

So headed home...did a few errands...then upstairs....to get ready for Tuesday...ugh...I have to get up sooo early and it's gonna be a long long day....

ttfn

No comments: