Thursday, March 09, 2006

What's in a slogan anyways?

So this afternoon I was reading the Puget Sound Business Journal - don't fall over from shock, but my boss forwards us the email version. So I started reading it and came across this article...I've pasted it for you:

Washington state is about to launch a $440,000 tourism ad campaign with the slogan “SayWA.” Do you like "SayWa," or one of the alternative choices below? Submit your own in the comment box below.

What do you think the state's tourism slogan should be?
SayWA
Endless Discoveries
The Other Washington: The State
There's no 'R' in Washington


SO I voted and it took me to a page where they listed other comments...it was too funny. SO if you had any say in what the NEW SLOGAN for Washington State would be what would you choose or what would it be??? I would love to read your thoughts.

ttfn

No comments: