Thursday, March 30, 2006

There's a monkey in that tree...

tee hee.

I went to Diva #1's place on Tuesday. I needed to be introduced to Ms. Dottie. The most beautifulest cat in the world. I'm just saying. She. is. BEAUTIFUL.

Diva #1 gave me the whole run down on the Dottie schedule. And then we ate dinner. Flying Pizza - YUMMY! They have the best garlic ranch dressing ever. I must admit tho, I'm a bad bad bad friend. I don't like olives. Sorry! I sucx! Anyways, back the the title of this post. I've know Diva #1 for over 13 years now. When she was the res. mgr. she had this very nice artificial tree in her apt. Next to it was a hopeless chest with tons and tons of really cute monkeys on it. (Diva #1 collects - monkeys!) I never noticed anything unusual with the tree. Until. Tuesday. Night. (Dramatic pauses).

I was eating my pizza and I turned to look at the new diva kitty who was sleeping on her pillows...and notice a monkey in the tree. I asked Diva #1 about the monkey in the tree. She's like duh. it's been there forever. Have you not seen it?? OKAY...never say the monkey in the tree. Never figured Diva #1 would do something like that. Well let me take that back. YES I think she would do it, and it just makes me want to be just like her when I grow up. SO I just thought that that was too kewl.

So I headed home....and the story continues....

On the way home on Wednesday...I asked "B" about the monkey in the tree. And he replied, of course there would have to be a monkey in the tree. Then he started making noises like a monkey...and the conversation went from there...straight to the apes. LOL. SO to prove there is a monkey in the tree, next time I am at Diva #1's there will be a photo shoot.

ttfn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that we should have a name for the monkey - even though it's been in the tree FOR.EVER.it doesn't have a name. I think that it's a boy monkey - either that or he's a transgendered female... so, let's think up some names.

dflygirl said...

O.M.G.

What a great fantastic idea! I'll chat with "B" on the ride home and we will definately come up with some names.

tee hee

Anonymous said...

Marshall
Spencer
Spank (ok, now I'm really sick)