Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's always a great day when rubber stamps are involved

Oh my. Both the Zags and UW lost in basketball. There is a little black cloud hanging over my apartment. Its funny to be liking sports again. I so boycotted sports after my divorce and totally forgot about them til about a year ago. And more recently since, well I've been pooling with "B" and since "V" and I have started hanging out okay hooking up...lol!

I sleep in today, worked on my crazy customers watches and bracelet today (I repaired them) and then finally headed out to the scrapbook store to drop off their 2 orders. They are such nice ladies...and funny too. And they both ordered more stamp stuff...YEAH! Once of the gals bought one of my left-over bracelets from the salon. AND wants me to make a stamped bracelet with all the grandkids names on it. Should be fun!!! While I was there, one of the scrapbook owners asked me to make not 1 not 2 but 3 yes 3 custom bracelets for her daughter! YIPPEEE. She's supposed to call me with her little girls wrist size and she wants them on April 4...eeeks...but it should be no problem to get them done. AND she also wants to get a stamped bracelet with her kids name on it also!!! YAHOOOO!

I was heading home, and "V" called....I had to laugh...he's like...I'm hungry, come to dinner with me...Tony Romas...please...lol...he loves Tony's. So we had a nice early dinner. I wasn't as hungry as I thought I was...and couldn't eat my whole dinner...so the rest is in the refridge. "V" is happy about that as we are gonna watch Zoolander, and he's sure he'll be hungry half way thru...lol!

SO guess what sports fans. I. ran. into. T.A.R. He said...sorry I haven't answered your email yet, but I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do. Yeah right...whatever. UGH!!! But I must confess, I did have to giggle a bit. As I was getting out of my car, the light hit his car just right...and it really did do some damage to his car. I couldn't tell before cuz his car was all shiny, clean and buffed...now that's its a bit dirty....damage!!! HA HA HA HA HA!

Well I'm off to watch Zoolander....I'll give you all a review.

xoxo

No comments: