Sunday, March 26, 2006

Let's get crazy, let's get nutz

It's an all 80's music weekend! Gotta love that. Anyways..."V" and I never got around to watching Zoolander...tee hee. Well we were gonna watch it, then decided to just curl up and talk and listen to music. It was nice. We woke up Sunday morning...relaxed and rested. I am still dealing with this cough, but it's getting better. YEAH!!

did a few things around the apartment and then got ready to go to the "rents". Had a good drive up....Listening to yes 80's music. Flashbacks from highschool...and "V" playing football...wowza...seems like a bagillion years ago. It was good to catch up with the "rents" it had been too long, especially with me being in Portland last weekend. Showed them what I did in classes and some recently received trades with other TAC gals. Pops of course, washed my car, and then lit up the bbq. YUMMY dinner. Time to head home and just as I was pulling into the parking garage....what do you know...a little bit of lets' get crazy, let's get nutz...nothing is better than classic prince!!!

Well everyone....hope you had a great weekend, I know I sure did.

ttfn!

No comments: