Thursday, March 23, 2006

Since it's been a week.....

Here's a little ketchup (okay what movie is that jokes punch line from???) Okay...Wednesday night of last week, I finally got home around 11ish...and was so tired...I totally crashed. I don't know if I mentioned that I took my car to get it's 90k tune-up and to get the brakes checked, with the family discount and some pre-purchased parts, I walked out of there for $378 and some change. UGH. Not. what. I. wanted. before. vacation. *sigh*

Okay, Thursday, slept in, and "V" called. He had to work and wouldn't be able to go with me. Now I was a bit disappointed, but he was devastated. Which made me feel good, that he really wanted to go. We met for a yummy breakfast and he headed to work, and I headed to do a few things that I needed to get done, including another quote from this place that TAR had wanted me to go. *sigh* SO after waiting for an hour, I finally got the quote...and surprise surprise...it was actually $50 more than the one I had originally got (I tried so hard to laugh as I left the shop). I finally got out of town around 5pm...and off to PDX I headed. FINALLY.

The trip down was not too bad, the traffic til Tacoma sucked, but after that...it was a pretty quick trip, and I didn't even stop once. I got down to the hotel, and checked in. Finally, a break from work, from the apartment, from TAR, from Seattle. YES!!!!

Friday, I got up, was rested and ready for my classes...YIPPPEEEE!!!! My classes were fun, I really enjoyed them. When I have gone in the past, I usually go with a pal of mine Sue, and unfortunately during classes, she never wanted to do the project and would just talk, making it impossible to do the projects. This time NO Sue...and I got sooo much out of each class. I did run into Sue and told a big fat lie. I told her I was heading home Friday, as I really need alone time and she wouldn't really get it. After classes, I headed back to the hotel room and just relaxed...and relaxed and watched TV and relaxed.

Saturday, I slept in. No. construction. workers. yeah. I called a few friends of mine and meet the girls for coffee. I hate to say it, but even though it's been a while since i've seen these gals, they are not nearly as fun as Diva #1 or Diva #2 or even "MeMe" ugh I how I miss MeMe. MeMe if you are reading this...I miss you this much (arms outstretched) and back again. After coffee and a light bite to eat. I returned a bunch of calls about the apartment and set up 7 viewings on Sunday...I was bound a determined to get those two apts rented. Then, one of the guys I showed it to before I left called, and he wanted the "left" one..lol...YEAH. One down one to go! I then headed over to Shari's to meet Momma before all the other TAC gals got there. What a great time, our meeting was great, everyone was so much fun, I can't wait til our big get together in September. After the meeting, I headed home. No stopping. Made it home in a little over 2.5 hours. Whew...quick return trip.

Sunday, I got ready to start showing the apartments, one the third showing, I had another deposit YEAH!!!! I called and cancelled the other viewings and went and relaxed.

Back at work....ugh, I should have taken more time off. Oh well. I got a bunch of stuff done...and well off to Tuesday.

Update on TAR...he emailed me and said he wanted my insurance info as he was gonna turn it in. I called my insurance co and they told me to go ahead and give him my info...and ask for his...it's Thursday and no call from his insurance co or his insurance info. *tisk* I called my insurance co and they said to get his lic. plate number and they deal with him...YIPPEEE...but ugh he wasn't home tonight when I got home. OH I'll get it. Don't worry. I had to laugh at Diva #1 she sent me a funny title for TAR and it was P.R.I.C.K. (People. Really. Irritating. Chan. Kreep. Okay that's spelled wrong but its funny) I almost had water all over the computer screen when I read that. Go Diva Go!!!

I've been feeling a little punky lately, got a sinus thing going on...fun. NOT so much..lol! I even had to pull out my inhalers...icky! Oh well, hopefully it will go far far away quickly.

On Wednesday the sales gang and I went to a Sushi place by Diva #1's place....it was a conveyor belt place..and it was good and very very reasonably priced. Maybe Diva #1 will want to go there.

OH OH OH...I almost forgot...I get to kitty sit for Diva #1. Her beautiful cat Dottie...I can't wait. And yes, there will be pictures!

Okay everyone, I've got to go get some rest so I can get over this crude...and YES I must go watch my team....GO ZAGS GO!!!!

ttfn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another comment - what's up with the B.I.G. (see below)PRICK? Any news on the insurance issue?
Big
Ignorant
Goober