Thursday, March 02, 2006

Dinner with a birthday DIVA


Tonight I met the original DIVA "H" for dinner. It's her birthday celebration. We met for dinner at Tiger Moutain Grill in Issaquah. It was a very qaint restaurant with really good Northwest style food.

It was good to see "H". We laughed and caught up on all the happenings. She is such an amazing person. I wonder if she knows how much I look up to her. I should probably tell her. It was nice to talk to her about the apt as she was the manager for 13 years. Gosh, I feel like such a rookie with a mere 7 months under my belt.

Okay, back to our dinner out. I was really disappointed as my camera's battery died. I had planned on taking tons of pictures and posting them. Well I did get one picture of the birthday DIVA, so I'll post it. And yes, I did go plug in the rechargables. Must always have camera at all times!!! Back to dinner....we sat in the back. The restaurant was very dimly light...we sat by the windows over looking the river. Our server John totally took care of us. Getting lots of extra goodies for our burgers. The menu had tons of different things from pasta to steak to clams to pizza and then the burgers. They were so yummmy!

Our dinner was great and Ms DIVA opened her presents earlier and then we had a little key lime pie. YUMMMMM. And then there was the blue heron....attacking some kind of fish in the river.

I told Ms DIVA about "V" I still need to tell the "Rents" but after all the hopla with the mad scientist last year...I think I'll wait til things are more serious and definate.

We said our goodbyes and headed home.

xoxo

2 comments:

dflygirl said...

Awe...thank you!!! Your picture is up now...

big hugs
lymi
dfly

pinknest said...

i wanna see these food pictures!!