Monday, March 06, 2006

It's definitely a Monday

My day started off great. I had a good night sleep, I woke up and felt good. I got up, and got on RB. Did a little walk ... walk like an Egyptian....lol...once an 80's girl always an 80's girl. I started watching the news for a bit and it was like 6:35am, and then

The. Phone. Rang.

It's 6:35am and the phone is ringing. Who could be calling at 6:35am. I answer the phone. And who is calling but,

Can you guess? Give up yet?

TAR yes TAR. He was calling to tell me he clipped my car as he was pulling out of his parking space. He's like oh it didn't hurt your car..it hurt mine more...blah blah blah. Anyways..then he started to laugh. I then got mad. Mad mad mad pissed off beyond all recognition.

I got off the phone, and got into the shower. Got ready for work and headed downstairs. I didn't even go look at the car.

"B" showed up...thank goodness and off to work we went. We stopped at Starbucks. Hummm life and the day was starting to look up.

xoxo

4 comments:

pinknest said...

Hope the RB is going well!!

Anonymous said...

Why is his name TAR?

dflygirl said...

The Annoying Rentor (TAR)tee hee

Heather said...

Haha, you have a TAR too!! That's too funny!