Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My weekend continued...

YEAH….it was Saturday…

Got up early again, and hit the treadmill. Made it past the “Make Your Own Waffle Station” again…lol…and then upstairs to get ready for day two of WAG.

WHAT A FUN DAY….more projects, lots of good time together and then…

We took a break for lunch. I needed to get out of the hotel and do a little relaxing for ME…so what did I do??? I went and got my nails manicured! And painted PURPLE with sparkles…and with a painted flower and dfly on two nails…YEAH…how fun!

Back to WAG and projects….and more fun and prizes galore!!!

And then it was dinner time. We ordered pizza and I had a slice taking some of the crust off, and a salad…it was sooo yummy!!! And then back to finish up all the projects.

WHEN all of a sudden…Momma’s husband showed up…with her son Jim…for a little surprise…for her b-day! YEAH! She was shocked…and it was perfect!!! Okay I knew about it…but man oh man was I glad that it finally happened…it was hard keeping a secret!

Then there was the award ceremony…and I got a shooting star pin with a charm for selling $1,000 worth of product last year…YEAH ME!

Then it was over. We stayed to clean up…and then we headed to Momma’s room for a meeting to discuss all that had happened, what we could do to make it better etc…
And then…dream land….

1 comment:

pinknest said...

sounds lovely!