Friday, September 08, 2006

My support buddies ROCK

SO I heard from the other 2....and everyone is sooo ready to help in anyway! GOTTA LOVE THAT!!!

Wahoo.....I am feeling really good....had a tough work out last night...Becky made me pay...lol...I told her I liked Dave better...so there was some "jabbing" back and forth...

The apartment is finally yeah finally coming together.....the new tenant is gonna move in tomorrow...whew....this was a close one....ugh!!!

Got homework to do this weekend....of course it's on the RB..lol...and I've got some good tunes to work out to....so it should be just fine and dandy...BRING IT ON.....

And - well let's see...what else....oh yeah gonna do the lease for the new tenant and then I'm gonna work on my stuff for WAG...ugh I've got a ton to do...but I talked to mom the other day and told her I probably wasn't gonna head up this weekend....so that should buy me a few hours....

more to come....

No comments: