Friday, September 22, 2006

First things First...

Okay, lets go back a whole week, I'll try and give you all the awesome cliff notes and not bore you all. LOL....fat chance!

Tuesday and Wednesday....both awesome days....busy with work stuff and stuff for WAG....had two awesome workouts with DAVE....and then...it was Thursday....

Thursday...I had to get stuff ready...do things around the apartment....and pack...I got everything ready and finally had the last few things to do before officially hitting the road.

I stopped at the fabric store for some ginham ribbon for Momma's gift, to the bank for a little deposit and some cash money, the post office and then to stop and say bye to Pops...then I hit the road, stopped to get "V" and we stopped and filled the tank.

What a great fantastic roadtrip. We had excellent weather...and then...it was time to drop "V" off at "J"'s and then well...off to Salem....I got stuck in some knarly traffic between Portland and Woodburn...and finally...I hit Salem! YEAH ME!

Momma was waiting for me....I got checked in, parked the car and took everything upstairs. My room was huge and fantastic...glad I got my own room. We (Momma and I) put all the stuff into the notebooks...and then off she went to go watch Survivor. I wasn't feeling too well....so I stayed in my room and watched it....I think all the stress and long hours finally caught up with m...so I went to bed....

No comments: