Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ah...another Wednesday

Wednesday....I was a hurting unit. I felt everything I did over the weekend and stuff from Tuesday - my work out and then the shopping, then the cleaning at DIVA #1's and then the "herc'ing" crap upstairs to my place. I took it easy. I stayed at my desk most of the day....got stuff done....

Lots of crap at the building is happening...I'm trying to get this one apt ready for a new tenant to move in this weekend......EVERYTHING that could go wrong has and it's only Wednesday...I think it will all work out....*FINGERS CROSSED*

I did something WAY OUT of my comfort zone....I emailed a few people that I admire and respect oh heck and love too in my own way...for help and encouragment....the ONE PERSON...I KNEW WOULD BE THERE....replied right away...the other...I am sure they will reply in due time....this journey is going to be a long hard one....but the end result is gonna be fabulous!!! I am excited and nervous all rolled into one.

I even am very comfortable talking to my big bro about what I am doing for me these days...but I have made him swear NOT to tell the "rents" I don't know why I am afraid of them knowing...mostly I think it is because I am "paying" a trainer to help me....but heck...if it works...who cares??? I will tell them at Thanksgiving and show them my book....maybe it will be easier then. *hopes*

Anyways....I headed home and took it pretty easy...I made scrambled eggs a fruit salad and had an english muffin for dinner....yummy it was sooo good. Watched Rockstar - I just love that show...and LUKAS and TOBY ROCK!!!!!!!!! I think my dad wants to go to Supernova's concert in February...maybe I'll use my hook up and get some tickets...maybe...lol....

I watched Vanished that I dvr'd the other night...and low and behold....my ex co-worker Matt Reidy was in the show!!! I started screaming.....I was soo happy to see him on tv again! I had been thinking that I needed to email him....I know he would be so proud of me...especially with the weight lifting...tee hee.....and the fact that I got a trainer...he and I had talked about it before he left...a year ago....but as a dear friend once told me....in order to make changes...you have to be ready to...and I guess I am now!

Anyways.....

ROCK ON

No comments: