Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dave's not here.....ha!

WOW....

Tuesday - back at work...and wouldn't you know it the airconditioning was broken. IT. WAS. HOT. AND. HOTTER. AND. VERY. VERY. SWEATY. til about 4pm. eeks! Had a pretty good day back to work....got a lot done. AND. Then. it. was. time.

Headed to my work out. Becky was sick.....so by default I got Dave. YEAH! I haven't worked out with Dave yet. So. I. was. excited.

Dave worked me hard. Intensifying my work out. My muscles are sore. But. a. good. sore.

Then I did something crazy. freaky. what where you thinking.

After my workout I did the following

Went grocery shopping at Albertsons
Drove to Villa at Wildwoods
Swept, mopped, dusted, cleaned the litterbox, vaccummed, made DIVA #1's bed with fresh sheets, did a load of laundry, and hauled all my stuff out to the car.
I then headed home...
Stopped at QFC got a few more things
Got home. It was midnight.
I hauled all 5 bags of groceries upstairs...unpacked em and put em away....
then headed back down to the car and hauled up all my crap...ugh...
and collapsed...

I fell asleep on the couch...."V" woke me up....took me to bed....

I have muscles I didn't know I had....

Dave...Dave's not here...thank goodness....I don't think I could even flex right now...

ttfn

No comments: